1. Virtual Meeting to make sure you know all the steps we are going to take through this process.
2. There is a new PEAD form required by all buyers prior to showings. As a seller you want to make sure that all buyers entering your house for a physical tour also have this form filled out. This is a disclosure required by the DRE simply stating there are risks of exposure if you choose not to adhere to the stay at home order.
3. If you are satisfied with the virtual tour/photos, my team and I are ready to take you on a safe tour of the home if needed. We will supply wipes and booties as needed. Masks would be the responsibility of the buyer to bring their own.
4. From this point, its almost business as usual with negotiations and inspections. Home inspections might be done a little differently with only the inspector at the site. Before covid-19, we would always advise our buyers to be at the inspection.
5. If you want to hear more details on how we are safely conducting real estate sales at this time, or have questions in general about the overall market, please make sure to fill out the form below and we will be in touch ASAP! (WE ARE ALSO LISTING MANY HOMES FOR SALE AT THIS TIME!)